Call For Applications 4 PhD Scholarships in Economics, Finance & Management
The Business Research Unit of Iscte – University Institute of Lisbon (BRU-Iscte) is offering 4 new PhD fellowships for doctoral candidates wishing to enrol in one of its 3 PhD programmes for the academic year 2022/2023.
BRU-Iscte offers 3 PhD programmes (4 years):
- PhD in Economics (https://bru.iscte-iul.pt/programs/phd/economics/)
- PhD in Finance (https://bru.iscte-iul.pt/programs/phd/finance/)
- PhD in Management, with 6 specialisations (https://bru.iscte-iul.pt/programs/phd/management/)
- Human Resources & Organisational Behaviour
- Operations Management, Logistics & Supply Chain Management
- Quantitative Methods Applied to Management
- Strategy & Entrepreneurship
For the academic year 2022/2023, BRU-Iscte will offer 1 scholarship for the PhD in Economics, 1 scholarship for the PhD in Finance and 2 scholarships for the PhD in Management. The scholarships are awarded on an annual basis and can be renewed up to 4 years.
The PhD scholarships offer a monthly stipend of around 1105 EUR and cover tuition fees, social security and work insurance. They are funded by FCT – the Portuguese Foundation for Science and Technology – under its protocol with BRU-Iscte (UIDP/00315/2020).
APPLICATION PROCEDURE: For more information on how to apply, please visit our website at https://bru.iscte-iul.pt/bru-fct-doctoral-grants-apply-now-2/ and read the call notice very carefully.
Other PhD scholarship opportunities will open soon, specifically the Iscte Business School Merit Scholarships, so please check our website (https://bru.iscte-iul.pt/) regularly for upcoming news about these grants.