Research and Teaching Assistant in Economics
Vietnamese German University (vgu.edu.vn) is looking for a Research and Teaching Assistant in Economics.
Department/Address: Finance and Accounting, Bình Dương campus
Academic Faculty: Faculty of Economics and Business Administration
Work Pattern: Full-time Profile Level: 2
Salary: Negotiable Contract Type: Fixed-term for 2 years
MAIN JOB PURPOSE
• Tutoring of exercises in Micro- and Macroeconomics and related courses (max of 120 units per year)
• Contribution to the development of the study program
• Collaboration in the research activities of the faculty
• Administrative tasks within the faculty
• Conducting independent research, leading to Ph.D. thesis
• Opportunity to participate in the Goethe University’s Ph.D. program in Economics
The successful applicant will be associated with the Bachelor program “Finance and Accounting” (FA), a collaborative project between the VGU and the Goethe University Frankfurt, Germany. He/ she is expected to support lecturers by providing the exercise sessions in the various fields related to Economics. He/she is further expected to contribute to the development of the FA study program in consultation with the academic program coordinator and the German partner university (Goethe University Frankfurt). Furthermore, the successful applicant is also expected to participate in the structured Ph.D. program in Economics of the Goethe University Frankfurt. He/ she will carry out research in the field of Economics, and to prepare a Ph.D. thesis consisting of three or more academic articles. Academic supervision will be provided by a faculty member of the Goethe University in Frankfurt. The language of lecturing at VGU and the language of the Ph.D. thesis is English.
For more information, please click here.