Environmental Economics, Development Economics
- Reflection on Climate Policy: Science, Economics, and Extremes, Review of EnvironmentalEconomics and Policy, 8(2): 307-327, Summer 2014, with Anthony Fisher.
- Positive Crop Responses to Asymmetric Warming in the Eastern United States.
- More Schooling Is Not Always a Good Thing: Evidence from an Instrumental Variables Approachto Education Reform in Vietnam.
- The Long-term Impact of Short-term Adjustments to Environmental Catastrophes: The Case of Permanent Cropland Loss to Droughts.
- The Impact of Extreme Heating Condition on Farmland Conversion in California.
- Engine Size, Overcapacity, and Efficiency: a Stochastic Production Frontier Analysis of Vietnam Fisheries.
- Application of Social Accounting Analysis and CGE Model for Export Policy Analysis in Vietnam.