Rural Development, Environment Issues, Econometrics, Development Issues
- European Union: Erasmus Mundus EURASIA2. Exchange of students and staff-members with European Partners. Co-ordinator: Petra Chaloupková; Czech University of Life Sciences Prague;Institute of Tropics and Subtropics. Duration three years.
- AUF: Payment for Environmental services provided by agriculture in 4 countries of SEA. Scientific Committee Member. Small Research Project funded by the Agence universitaire de la francophonie (AUF) in the framework of de Inter-university Scientific Cooperation Programme (ISCP).
- European Union: Erasmus Mundus External – Cooperation Window Grant, Lot 14, China, Indonesia, Mongolia, Thailand, Vietnam. Exchange of students and staff-members with European Partners. Co-ordinator: Margareta Calderon Peters, BoKu-Wien, Austria. Duration three years.
- European Union: EU Asia-Link Programme; Project title: RECREATE Restructuring higher education in resource and environmental economics in East-Asian transition economies, duration 36 month. Local Partners include Nanjing Agriculture University, China; University of Economics, Hochiminh City, Vietnam; Humboldt University, Berlin; Institute of Social Studies, The Hague; and Wageningen University The Netherlands.
- World Bank: Poverty and Environment Nexus for Vietnam, Laos, and Cambodia; Researcher and surveys Conductor for ‘Pesticides and Poverty in the Mekong Delta Vietnam’, in collaboration with Prof. Susmita Dasgupta, Development Economics Group (DECRG), World Bank.
- International Conference, ‘Economic Transition and Sustainable Agricultural Development in East and Southeast Asia’, 29-31 October 2008, Nanjing Agricultural University, Nanjing, China. Co-organizer.
- International Seminar, ‘Sustaining Growth? Economic Transition and Natural Resource Management in East and Southeast Asia’, 21-22 June 2007, University of Economics, HoChiMinh City, Vietnam. Local-organizer.