Price and Demand Analysis, Market Power and Imperfect Competitions, Competitiveness Analysis, International Trade, Value Chain Analysis, Marketing Research, Quantitative Methods.
- Analysis of seafood demand and consumer preference in Vietnam, SUPA project, WWF Vietnam, Dec 2015 – March 2015.
- Analyze economic feasibility of livestock planning zone in Dong Nai province, World Bank, Oct, 2014.
- Analyze the effects of market structure and imperfect competitions on smallholders in Vietnam swine and poultry industry, DFID/Oxfam, 2014.
- Regional export development plan for Mekong Delta region. Viet-trade, Ministry of Industry and Commerce, Vietnam, 2013-2014
- Fisheries export opportunities assessment for small medium enterprises in Southern Vietnam, Viet-trade, Ministry of Industry and Commerce, Vietnam, 2013-2014
- Political economy analysis (PEA) of farmers’ cooperative and organization for market access in Vietnam, Oxfam UK/DFID, Nov. 2013.
- Competitive analysis of the striped catfish in Dong Thap province, Mekong delta, Vietnam, 2013.
- Demand and factor affecting competitions and market share among seafood product in the U.S. retail system; Years of 2011-2012; A collaborative research project of Auburn university, Florida State University, and Texas Tech University.
- Assessing impacts of macroeconomic crisis, and comparative advantages of the U.S. catfish industry; Year of 2010; Auburn University.
- Analyze the market power and price transmission and welfare effects in the catfish processing industry; Year of 2009-2010; Auburn University; USA