Economics, Applied Economics, International Trade
- Long, P.D. (2012). Technology, Institutions and Productivity: Evidence from Vietnamese Journal of International Business Research, 11(SI.2), 109-118.
- Long, P.D. (2005). Determinants of Domestic Savings in ASEAN Developing Countries in the period 1986 – 2000, the case of Vietnam. The Hue University Journal of Research– Economic Issue, Vol.28.
- Long, P. D, Ngoc, P. T. B, and Görg, H. (2013). Trade Liberalization and Labor Market Adjustment in Vietnamese Manufacturing. Proceedings of the 6th Vietnam Economist Annual Meeting, Hue, Vietnam.
- Long, P. D. (2013). Empirical Study on the Firm Technical Efficiency Impacts of 2013: Investment Climate: Stochastic Frontier Analysis Approach. Proceedings of the International Conference Statistics and its Interactions with Other Disciplines, HCMC.
- Long, P.D. (2012). Technology, Institutions and Productivity: An EmpiricalProceedings of the International Conference on Business, Economics andInformation Technology, Hochiminh City.
- Long, P. D. (2011). Investment Climate and Technical Efficiency: Evidence fromVietnamese Manufacturing. Proceedings of the University of Mauritius and WTO ChairsProgramme International Conference on International Trade and Investment, ISSN:16941225, Mauritius